Final Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were do you watch your anime series?

Go down

Were do you watch your anime series? Empty Were do you watch your anime series?

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2007, 9:51 am

I do like anime and love watching it. Currently I have seen a couple of good site on were to see anime episode and it was a good copy. If you like to watch anime series I would recommend animefuel. I am using it to watch anime series and it was a good site.

Back to top Go down

Were do you watch your anime series? Empty Re: Were do you watch your anime series?

Post by Melinda Tue 16 Oct 2007, 6:53 am

hi forumer147

it might be a good idea to pop into meet and greet to tell us abit about yourself Very Happy

i buy alot of anime since like i said in another thread i really like boxsets lol

but for watching anime online I've personally found crunchyroll the best

its totally free, has a HUGE amount of anime, and everyone is really friendly

as a free member you get to watch 15-20 videos a day and have access to the community

i pay $6 (£3.06) a month as a sponsor with that i get to watch as many videos as i want, full screen videos, and again access to the community but being a sponsor is totally optional

if anybodys interested the url is www.crunchyroll.com
Melinda
Melinda
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-06-27

https://final-anime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Were do you watch your anime series? Empty Re: Were do you watch your anime series?

Post by Guest Fri 14 Mar 2008, 5:58 pm

I watch all my anime at home in bed ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down