Final Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which age you would like to live in and why?

4 posters

Go down

Which age you would like to live in and why? Empty Which age you would like to live in and why?

Post by Annabelle Fri 20 Jun 2008, 3:44 am

This a completely irellevant post but some might like it^.^ So it's pretty simple to answer, there are ages like Dark Ages or Renaissance or any old age or this age or Futuristic ages!Everything included!Smile So let's start... I'd like to live in Medieval ages mostly because nothing is compared to a nice old dark house with candles, next to the forest with all friendly people walking around in the village or the pirates in the beer taverns lol! Then again comes the castle but I'd like the Medieval peasant life more than the aristocratic life even though it would be more difficult to survive! And of course nothing is compared to a simple medieval gown! Now I would also like to live during renaissance-Baroque! I got a love for extravaggance especially for such extravaggant dresses Razz I love the way the aristocrats had their homes built! And I love candles and lakes and snow! So I wouldn't mind living in Ice age too! ;P That's all folks! Unleash your fantasy and share your dream age!=)
Annabelle
Annabelle
Neophyte
Neophyte

Female
Number of posts : 40
Mood : Which age you would like to live in and why? Cheeky0023
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Which age you would like to live in and why? Empty Re: Which age you would like to live in and why?

Post by Heraldo Fri 20 Jun 2008, 10:40 am

I want to be a pirate!

why is the rum always gone?
Heraldo
Heraldo
official site pest
official site pest

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Which age you would like to live in and why? Empty Re: Which age you would like to live in and why?

Post by snort Fri 20 Jun 2008, 2:01 pm

No, you can't. I wanna be a pirate. Yo, the heck ho. Matey.
snort
snort
Mod
Mod

Female
Number of posts : 356
Mood : Which age you would like to live in and why? Indifferent0001
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri 20 Jun 2008, 5:47 pm

I'd love to serve you two pirates! We struggle to survive with my father! He works so hard to keep this tavern! Please show mercy.... little angel
Annabelle
Annabelle
Neophyte
Neophyte

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by snort Mon 23 Jun 2008, 10:55 pm

Oh hell yeah. Who's gonna burn or ravage a good tavern? No one I know! Unless ye be servin' them military types. Them that wan' the be takin' back what we rightfully stole.

Now ye wouldn't be after sellin us out, now would ye?
snort
snort
Mod
Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Sun 29 Jun 2008, 10:33 am

lol your all bonkers lol

i guess I'm abit of a realist as i love fantasy stories but i also like my fridge and my flushing toilet lol plus if i was born in an earlier age i would have survived childhood lol

so real history i guess id stay where i am but if were talking fantasy lol probs Raymond e feist's world from his books lol love the dragons, the elves, the dark elves and unicorns lol

couldn't be a pirate they had really bad oral hygiene lol
and with the bad living conditions and disease it probably wouldn't be as fun as captain pugwash makes it out to be lol
Melinda
Melinda
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-06-27

https://final-anime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snort Wed 02 Jul 2008, 7:40 pm

Lime rinds. They make great toothbrushes. lol!
snort
snort
Mod
Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Fri 04 Jul 2008, 7:28 am

i keep to my purple toothbrush thanks lol

i think the whole idea of living in past eras have been overly romanticised lol

id rather live in a fantasy novel than the real era any day lol

if i could just jump into any book i wanted i would but if i had a time machine id probably leave it collecting dust lol

sorry i know I'm boring i wouldn't even go have a look at the future since the way wer all going we are gonna be extinct soon anyway

god I'm morbid arnt i? lol
Melinda
Melinda
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-06-27

https://final-anime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snort Sun 06 Jul 2008, 3:48 pm

When did you go emo Melinda?

What a Face
snort
snort
Mod
Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum