Final Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!"

2 posters

Go down

*does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!" Empty *does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!"

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2007, 3:24 pm

Heya all im gaz!, i guess i'm into music & games mostly (yes yes i play guitar)... and one day maybe i'll be good at it. Really love bands like Goo goo dolls, all american rejects, evanescence (old linkin park before they "sold out"), lost prophets, creed, alterbridge oh and kinda gotten into a band called paramore lately.

Game wise i'm playing World Of Warcraft and i'm ashamed to admit i do infact have a level 70 warlock.

(So i'm a guitar playing nerd *blinks*)

i've know mel for as long i'd like to remember (j/k shes awsome rly ) cheers. I met her through my buddy sarah one day and i think i've only actually met her one more time in person after that.

Currently sales manager for high and mighty in Cardiff. So if one morning you wake up and you have more than 4 chins then im the man to call afro .

Ah well great forum guys , really love the layout and logos and i'll try and post regulary.

Byeee

~gaz~

Back to top Go down

*does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!" Empty Re: *does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!"

Post by snort Thu 28 Jun 2007, 3:26 pm

Hi. I'm the token American.
snort
snort
Mod
Mod

Female
Number of posts : 356
Mood : *does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!" Indifferent0001
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Back to top Go down

*does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!" Empty Re: *does his Dr nick impression* "hi everybody!"

Post by Melinda Thu 28 Jun 2007, 3:29 pm

here gaz enough nagging and you finally post lol

hope you come back Embarassed
Melinda
Melinda
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-06-27

https://final-anime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum